€ Euro 310
£ GBP 263 | $ USD 339
Lease Term: Please contact me
Utilities: Please contact me
Type: Apartment Size: 40 m2 m2
New Emerging World Solutions
Advert last updated: 5/23/2020
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
We take every precaution to avoid scams and fraudulent listings however properties listed are not verified that they exist or that the properties have the features listed on the web site or in its advertising. Because you are dealing directly with the owner or agent, please always use common sense when booking and completing your transaction.
We recommend that you avoid using hard to trace methods such as Western Union or Moneygram and instead use credit cards if possible. You should also try to obtain a rental agreement with an invoice and proof of ownership or validity of the property.
Knowledge is your best defense to protect you from scams. Here is a list of some of the things you could do to protect yourself.
This web site/portal does not act as a broker or agent in anyway for any of the properties hosted/advertised and we do not take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to the validity of any proposed renter/buyer.
We are simply a hosting portal for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received multiple complaints.
By submitting your enquiry, you will also add your email address to our mailing list, which is used exclusively for newsletters and important announcements. We do not sell or lend the mailing list to any third party and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
Retirement in the sun in Tunisia
great tax advantages for those who move to Tunisia
For British/European pensioners who move to Tunisia, the law grants important tax advantages, which lead to an increase in the net pension received.
An opportunity to be taken seriously, also because the increase in net pension is accompanied by a much lower cost of living, so the pensioner who moves to Tunisia will see his income increase substantially.
The Tunisian law n. 2006-85 of December 25, 2006 established, starting from 2007, a regime to reduce the 80% tax on pensions received by citizens of various countries, including U.K, with which Tunisia has a tax convention of so-called "non-double taxation". In short, the mechanism is as follows: the retired British citizen must apply for a residence permit, effectively living in Tunisia most of the year (so for at least 6 months + 1 day a year). It must also have a bank account, on which the pension received by the UK will be credited. Given these conditions, the pension will be paid by the British body gross, then without withholding taxes, because, by virtue of the tax convention, it will be taxed no longer by the British State but by the Tunisian one. On this gross, the Tunisian State grants a deduction of 80%, thus taxing only the remaining 20%.
Let's take a practical example, based on a gross pension of 1,000 euros per month:
Monthly Gross revenue: 1,000 euros
80% deduction: 800 euros
Taxable income: 200 euros
Tax to be paid: 75 euros
On a gross of 1,000 euros, then, the pension received becomes 925 euros, as 800 were originally taxed by the Tunisian State, while the remaining 200 euros, constituting the taxable, became 125 after taxation.
It is clear that the higher the pension the more the benefits become interesting, but it is also true that for a small pension the differential taxation becomes even more valuable, especially considering that the cost of living in Tunisia is equal to about half compared to UK.
As mentioned, in order to obtain and keep the residence permit in Tunisia, you must stay there for a minimum of 6 months + 1 day per year, even if not continuous.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of our clients we also deal with the procedures relating to residence permits and pension transfers, making available to British who wish to do this
Rooms 2 rooms
Surface 40 m2
Total area 42 m2
Heating Central, Gas, Individual
Hot water Boiler
Floor Ground floor / 4 floors
Orientation East North West South
View Sea Swimming pool
Built in 1990
Renovation year 2018
On main road