notification_important Select Dates and Guests to check availability
€ Euro 0
This is a season rental - Dates are required
£ GBP 0 | $ USD 0
Lease Term: Maximum of 6 Months
Max Occupancy: 2 guests
ac_unit Air Conditioning
credit_card Credit Cards Accepted
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: Sunlight Properties (Property Manager Sunlight Pr (TripAdvisor)
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
Sunlight Properties Bugatti - hyper-central 1BR for 2 - Monaco Station
EXTRA: All our guests enjoy a complimentary transfer from Nice airport to the train station in Nice, so you can easily hop on the train to Monaco station (right next to the property).
PLEASE NOTE: Please contact us directly for stays under 7 nights. We would be happy to provide you with availability and rates. Nightly rate is standard for 7 nights or more. When the stay is less than 7 days then the nightly price is higher in order to cover turnover costs of linens, cleans, supplies, and management.
Bugatti is on the 9th floor of a prestigious modern building with lift.
There is secure underground parking for guests to use.
The smart living and kitchen area are open plan. There is a comfy leather sofa and coordinating furniture including a wooden chest, TV console, tall lamp and large rug, in addition to a glass-topped dining table seating four. For entertainment, there is a 30 inch flat screen TV with a DVD player.
From the living area, you can access the quiet terrace with table and two chairs, a perfect spot for alfresco dining or to share a bottle of champagne before trying your luck at the Casino.
A bold statement with red units, the kitchen has a tall fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine, four-ring electric hob and extractor fan with grey worktop and splash back. The kitchen window offers views of the surroundings hills.
The bedroom, with its view over the rooftops, has a king size bed, two bedside tables with reading lamps, huge fitted wardrobes, and a window with electric black-out shutters, to help you get a good night’s rest.
BATHROOM & WC
Stylish and modern in hues of cream and brown, there is a large wash basin with mirror, bath with overhead shower, toilet and heated towel radiator.
- Small terrace with table and chairs
- Climate control (not as powerful as air-conditioning)
- Washing Machine, no tumble dryer
- Heating: type of heating
- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
- French cable TV
- Lift: We cannot be held responsible for breakdown of lifts. (lift size)
- 1 toilet
- Parking space in secure underground garage
- All of our properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
- Beach towels are available in apartment, but must be left clean, ready for the next guest. Otherwise, a supplement of 15€ per beach towel will be charged via credit card upon departure.
- Please ask availabilities on baby cots & high chairs. These are not included and available to rent.
AREA GOLF FAR
AREA TENNIS NEAR
AREA WATERSPORTS NEAR
ELEVATOR IN BUILDING
Minimum length of stay is 1 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Smoking allowed: YES
No price indications
Select Dates to check availability