Description: Apartment in Orlando FL
Vista Cay 4804
This is a Seasonal Rental with a maximum of 6 month term.
Spacious Penthouse Condo, The Discerning Guest will appreciate this 4th Floor Condo with Excellent Lake View and Sea World Fireworks.
Rare Fourth Floor Lake View Condo.
Awesome View. Comfortably appointed 4th floor Lake and Sea World Fireworks Views, 2,100 sqft 3 bedroom 2 bath condo in this Gated Resort community.
BEDROOMS- Comfortable furniture and tastefully designed Master Bedroom suite hosting a King-sized bed and a flat panel TV, the second bedroom also has a King bed w/TV and the third bedroom has two large double beds, also with TV. This impressive Condo sleeps a total of 8 guests (sleeping two in each large double bed).
LIVING, DINING AREAS- The Huge and Relaxing living area has a comfortable sofa, love seat and chairs along with a 42" flat panel TV and DVD player. The Dining area seats 6 so come home, sit back and Enjoy!
KITCHEN - Don't feel like going out, no problem. Entertaining and cooking is a pleasure in this modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. With the open kitchen, the cook never misses out on any of the conversations and is able to share private time together with Friends and Family.
OTHER- Condo amenities include; towels, linens, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and fully stocked kitchen. A full size washer and dryer is also in the home should the need arise to have a fresh t-shirt at the ready. Oh yes, Free WiFi Internet in the unit!
The Tuscan themed community of Vista Cay is located on Beautiful Lake Cay, within walking distance to the Orange County Convention Center and only a short distance from Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Discovery Cove, SeaWorld Adventure Park and SeaWorld's newest park, Aquatica. Vista Cay at is located just off Universal Boulevard and is at the center of some of Orlando's greatest experiences.
Vista Cay is ideal for the family wanting to be close to all the Excitement of International Drive and the Attractions, Couples getting away for a while or for the Business Traveler in town for a meeting.
For your pleasure and enjoyment, the resort amenities include;
* A Clubhouse which is a short walk from the condo,
* Huge Tropical lagoon pool and spa (heated in Winter)
* Children's pool
* Sports court
* Fitness center
* Game room with DVD rentals
* Movie theater
* Free- WiFi Internet
* Meeting space
* Concierge service
A landscaped walking trail around the lake and golf courses are nearby! Restaurants, shopping, water parks and Orlando nightlife are just around the corner.....and just 10 minutes from the airport.
Book this condo today!
We stayed there in september/2014 and we had a great moments there.
1) Location: very easy way from the airport,from outlets and theme parks like Disney, Universal, Seaworld, Legoland, etc.
2) Beautiful view to the lake in front of and also to the convention center.
3) Building: Nice and well maintained with air condition since the door entrance.
4) Apartment: 3 bedrooms (1 suíte + 2), 2 bathrooms (large in the suíte + 1) , integrated kitchen, laundry, covered lanay, very big living room and separated dinner room.
5) Comfort: Big apartment (+/- 200 sq.ft),spacious living and suíte. Covered lanay with beautiful view, air condition in all rooms, bathrooms with jacuzzi, full kitchen, complete laundry, tv sets in all bedrooms (old) and also in the main living (flat and new), spacious dinner room,etc.
6) Atmosphere: Very quiet area with a nice area around lake to walk, clubhouse with pools and game room, gated and safe condo, with a nice Publix supermarket steps away, free parking, etc. Lillian
5 Stars - Great location and lovely view of the lake. Large condo and was perfect for a week. Bonnie B.
5 Stars - We really enjoyed our stay in this condo, wish we could stay longer! The view was great, very clean, spacious, comfortable beds. I would definitely stay here again:) Misty C.
5 Stars - Condo is nice and very roomy. Very clean and comfy. If I could say anything could be better it would be more linens. Linens for kitchen and face towels would be good. Other than that, very nice! Angela D. (We have adjusted the linen inventory per guest's recommendation. Management)
5 Stars - Condo was clean, well equipped and had lots of space. It had a nice view of a small lake and Sea World. The descriptions on the website were accurate. We contacted them about a couple of minor things when we got there and they were promptly dealt with. Parking was fine and fairly close to the unit. We were mainly going to the theme parks each day and did not get a chance to experience the rest of the complex but we did walk around it and it looked well kept and if we had more time, we probably would have enjoyed it. There was a supermarket next door so it was close to get groceries and the mini mall had a couple of restaurants to order in or take out which was convenient. The condo was close to Universal Studios and Disney Theme Parks with easy access to each
PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL UNHEATED
SHARED OUTDOOR POOL UNHEATED