Description: Cottage in Miami FL
Private Tropical Cottage by the Grove
The Cottage is located behind my main house in a safe, quiet, residential area minutes from Coconut Grove and other SoFla attractions. Full-size bed, renovated bathroom, fridge and microwave; AppleTV, WiFi, Parking, Private Entrance. A Great Deal!
Our secluded cottage is relaxing, quiet and pretty; lush and super clean! The design is Mexican colonial style yet functional and with all modern amenities like hi-speed WiFi, large Hi-Def TV and Apple TV...
The interior is divided by a wall that provides bedroom privacy. The couch is a daybed, perfect for napping.
At the cottage entrance you will enjoy a nice bistro table and chairs surrounded by plants for relaxing and enjoying the nice weather.
A spacious walk-in closet has room for suitcase storage, hangers, hanging storage. A wooden chest holds extra blankets and pillow.
We have a full length mirror, iron, hair dryer, charging stations.
The bathroom and kitchenette were recently remodeled. Towels provided.
You will find a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, and blender for breakfast and snack preparation. Dishes and utensils provided.
Two free parking spaces are within the gated property.
We offer a welcome tray with wine, water, and mixed nuts to our guests.
Your first breakfast is on us too! Cereal, orange juice and milk.
Coffee, tea, five mini-bar bottles, creamer, sweeteners, and toiletries are also complimentary! Yes, you read correctly ;)
Completely separate entrance to the property gives guests unique privacy in comparison to other attached "studios" or "private rooms."
The cottage is divided from the main house by a fence and lush hedged pathway.
Free parking is offered within the property for two vehicles. There's plenty of safe parking space on the street as well. Public street light post is right across our property.
Our keyless door lock system is very convenient for anytime arrival. Your custom combination code is provided days earlier.
Interaction with Guests
I am always present to introduce myself for check-in and for any orientation during your stay in Miami!
Silver Bluff Estates is a safe, lush and quiet neighborhood founded around 1920.
Coral Way Scenic Road is only 9 blocks to the north, where plenty of small businesses cater to all of our community needs. You will find restaurants, shopping and all kinds of services at local reasonable prices.
U.S. 1 / S. Dixie Highway is two blocks south is a quick access to move North East-South West
Ramp to Highway I-95 is only 1.5 miles from us.
Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Brickell, Wynwood, Coral Gables, South Miami and Little Havana are only a few minutes away due to quick access to U.S. 1, SW 22nd and 27th Ave as well Coral Way and Metrorail.
Access to Kendall and surrounding areas is very convenient also taking U.S. 1 and Bird Road.
Our next-door neighbor is a veteran Miami police officer, our other neighbors to the east are a retired friendly senior couple.
Supermarket and pharmacy:
Our local Publix and CVS are just 1.3 miles away: 4 minutes drive or a 15 minutes walk.
Gas station is 0.5 mile away.
Miami International Airport (MIA) is only 6.3 miles from our place. Usual transit time is 15-20 min. Cabs fare is around $25.00 USD
We strongly recommend vehicle rental from the airport.
Coconut Grove Metrorail Rail Station is less than 20 min. walk.
* CocoWalk: 1.5 miles (5 minutes)
* Dadeland Mall: 6.5 Miles (20 minutes)
* Dolphin Mall: 12 miles (30 minutes)
* The Shops at Sunset Place 4.3 miles (20 minutes)
* Lincoln Road Mall: 10.3 miles (20 minutes)
* Bayside Marketplace: 5 miles (10 minutes)
* The Falls: 10 Miles (25 minutes)
* Aventura Mall: 20 miles (30 minutes)
* Sawgrass Mills Mall: 45 minutes
* Village of Merrick Park: 2.2 miles (10 minutes)
* The Shops at Midtown Miami 7.6 miles (20 minutes)
* Bal Harbour Shops: 17.5 miles (35 minutes)
- Free High-speed Wifi service included (20Mbps ? / 5Mbps ?)
- Brand new fridge, microwave oven, toaster, blender and a large coffee maker. Two touchless automatic trash cans.
- Apple TV, Netflix, HuluPlus suscriptions and Local TV, included. Large HD Samsung TV.
- Two convenient charging stations for phones, tablets and laptops.
- Kitchenette fully stocked with cutlery, dinnerware, and glasses. No stove.
- Fresh linen provided: bedding and towels.
- Shampoo, body wash, soap and conditioner included.
- Patio bistro table with two chairs and ashtray.
- Spacious walk-in closet with full-body mirror doors.
- Hairdryer, two night lights, iron & iron board.
- First-aid kit, smoke & CO detectors, fire extinguisher.
- Beach towels, tote bag and cooler for your beach excursion.
- Plenty of local attraction brochures, maps and recommended restaurants.
- Plenty of reading material like current magazines
- Patio water hose.
PAPER TOWELS PROVIDED
SOAP SHAMPOO PROVIDED