|It was a family stay for 4 for 5 days. From the beginning, Camilo was very helpful and provided instructions how to get to the apartment, maps and estimated taxi costs. He also texted us a couple of times during our stay to make sure everything was ok. The El Laguito beach is around the corner which was great. Overall, it was not the worst stay, however, if you have any other options, I would strongly recommend you to consider them. This is why:
1. We notified Camilo that we were going to be there around 12pm to collect the keys. We were told that someone would be waiting for us at the reception. Unfortunately, this didn't happen and the person at the reception had never heard of our reservation, Camilo, Norlan or any holiday rentals at the building. We tried to phone Norlan - the administrator and Camilo with no luck for about an hour. It was resolved in the end though.
2. The apartment was not cleaned properly , and when we got there the girl only had time to mop the floor. We were under the impression that no one knew about our stay and there was a clear miscommunication. There was dust in the cupboards, on the fan, and the whole bathroom needed a good deep clean. There was mould on the toilet seat.
3. The double room was ok, clean and with aircon. The living room/kitchen had old dirty sofa beds and a fan blowing to the floor, no aircon. We were told to take the bed sheets and pillow cases from the cupboard - there were plenty of them, however, most of them smelled sweat. Camilo promised that Norlan would bring clean ones, however, it never happened.
4. There is no new furniture as it says in the description, all cupboards in the kitchen and wardrobes in the room are really old and looked dirty.
5. The water was leaking from the shower and by the time all 4 of us had showered, we were pretty much sliding on water.
6. There are plenty of cockroaches in the kitchen and we had to rewash the plates and cups several times. The apartment sleeps 4, however, there were only 3 plates and 1 bowl. Not sure, how this could accommodate all 4.
7. It rained a lot during our stay and the road in front of the building was flooded. To cross the road, we had to be in water up until the knees.
I guess it could have been worse, however, if you do have other options, please consider them unless this apartment gets to be looked after properly.