notification_important Select Dates and Guests to check availability
€ Euro 863
This is a season rental - Dates are required
£ GBP 733 | $ USD 945
Lease Term: Maximum of 6 Months
Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: Cezary W (TripAdvisor)
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
EXPO Apartament Brylowska (Warsaw West Station)
We highly recommend to stay at our apartment for the following reasons:
1) Very close to the Warsaw West Station (Warszawa Zachodnia):
- No need to take a taxi after arrival = walking distance from Warsaw West station
- You will reach the city centre in 5 minutes by almost any local train
- Check out the impressive Warsaw Uprising Museum nearby and the Jewish History Museum, too.
2) Standard comparable to a 4* hotel suite
3) Parking place in the underground garage building (at 15 PLN / night)
4) The apartment is equipped with the most important amenities: cooking utensils, forks, spoons, knives, glasses, cups, water boiler, induction heater. There is a full-size bathtub and all other important equipment items: hair dryer, washing and drying machine, iron, vacuum cleaner, toilet paper, towels, bed linens and hand soap.
It is a suite of 30 sqm, with one large living room and a kitchen annex. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor in a modern, new (2015) multi-apartment building. An outdoor gym is nearby. The underground parking place is located on level -2 . There is an elevator and guards 24/7 in the building. There is a bed for 1, a sofa for 2 and a bed mattress for an optional 4th guest. Unlimited WiFi and cable tv included.
You'll love the apartment location in the historic part of Warsaw district "Wola". Old, historic buildings are neighboring with numerous modern buildings, including Expo XXI fair area. It is a stone's throw away from the new "Manhattan", the most dynamic part of Warsaw and of Wola district, with multiple restaurants, pubs and a "big city" flair. However, you can also enjoy the spirit of the old, classic Wola district of Warsaw, including "junk fair" at Kolo, old Norblin factory, or the remnants of Jewish ghetto walls. I already mentioned the superb Warsaw Uprising Museum just around the corner.
The apartment is very easy and fast to reach thanks to its location. It is only 2 km away from the Palace of Culture and Science. It takes 10 minutes to get to the apartment from the Central Railway Station if you take a tram no 10. Use the M2 metro line to reach the modern and the historical centre of Warsaw (5 and 8 minutes, respectively). A taxi from the very centre will cost you not more than 20-25 PLN. If you wish to see the historical sights of Warsaw, but also want to enjoy the evening and the night life of this great city, this apartment is the right place for you!
ELEVATOR IN BUILDING
Minimum length of stay is 1 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Smoking NOT allowed on premises.
No price indications
Select Dates to check availability
Daily rate from: 30
Weekly rate from: 210
Prices are quoted in EUR
Monthly rate from: 863 Euro