Description: Villa-House in Punta Gorda FL
NEW! 2BR Punta Gorda House w/ Covered Parking!
*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Go boating, swimming, picnicking, and exploring while staying at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Punta Gorda. Centrally located near endless activities, this house provides 4 lucky guests with the perfect homebase for numerous adventures. Relax on the shared deck or covered patio and enjoy the numerous Punta Gorda attractions during your stay.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Upon arrival, you’ll be delighted to see that you have a covered parking spot underneath the home to shelter your car from the Florida heat.
Head up the stairs and into the serene, blue-colored abode, where bamboo hardwood flooring and nice furniture invite you into the living area.
Kick back and relax on the recliner or comfy couch while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV and staying cool by the ceiling fan and central air conditioning.
In the fully equipped kitchen, you’ll find everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes. Serve your meals at the charming wooden dining table, where there is plenty of seating for the whole group.
For fresh air, step out onto the spacious deck, which is shared with the other vacation rental unit next door. Sip your favorite beverage while relaxing amidst the vibrant greenery that surrounds the home.
An additional outdoor space is available downstairs on the covered patio, which is also shared with the next door unit. Play games and chat with your travel companions while gathered around the patio table.
After each exciting day, you’ll look forward to curling up in one of the comfy beds. The first bedroom features a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom offers a full-sized bed, both of which ensure great nights of sleep.
While staying at this centrally-located home, you’ll have easy access to endless activities! Whether you’re wanting to shop, go boating, swimming, or check out museums, you’ll find it all minutes from the home!
Make the short 5-minute walk to Bayshore Park Fishing Pier, where you can go fishing and watch the boats float by.
Animal lovers will jump on the opportunity to visit the Peace River Wildlife Center or the Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Center, which are both just across the Peace River, between 15 and 40 minutes away!
Parks abound in Punta Gorda, so pack a picnic to go and visit the many popular ones, including Laishley Park, Ponce de Leon Park, and Gilchrist Park.
History buffs will love stepping back in time to learn more about our nation’s veterans at the Military Heritage Museum, while car enthusiasts will appreciate the Muscle Car City Museum, one of the largest GM muscle car collections in the nation
For numerous outdoor activities by the sandy shores, drive just under 10 minutes to get to Port Charlotte Beach Park, where you can entertain yourself with fishing, boating, canoeing and kayaking, playing basketball, tennis and volleyball, and swimming in the pool!
Shopping is also not too far away at the Town & Country Shopping Center, a shopping mall minutes from the home. You’ll also want to check out Fisherman’s Village, which is just across the Peace River and features waterfront restaurants, boutiques, a resort and marina!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered parking, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy the deck and covered patio space, shared with the vacation rental unit next door
- If you’re traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the vacation rental next door, Evolve listing #352772, for 4 additional sleeping accommodations
- Great central location - Easy access to boating, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, wildlife sanctuaries, museums, parks and more
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with prior approval for a fee (25-pound weight limit, 1 pet maximum). Please reach out to Evolve for approval
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that the deck and covered patio space is shared with the vacation rental unit next door
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in